Companies Do Good When They Invest in ExpandED
Every New York City-based company has a vested interest in promoting equity through quality educational programs, and ExpandED offers an array of sponsorship and volunteer opportunities to support this goal.
By investing in ExpandED your company will:
- Align with Consumer Interests: Consumers cite access to quality education as a key issue companies should support
- Strengthen its Brand Image and Loyalty: 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
- Support Development in Historically Marginalized Communities: ExpandED supports programs that serve over 100,000 K-12 students across New York City, the vast majority of whom come from low income backgrounds.
- Get in Front of a Large Audience: ExpandED’s partners include the NYC Department of Education, the Department of Youth and Community Development and leading non-profits throughout the five boroughs.
- Connect with Meaningful Programs that Resonate with Your Employees: In addition to supporting NYC’s afterschool system, ExpandED has specific initiatives in STEM, Literacy, Work-Based Learning and Social-Emotional Learning.
- Develop the Future Workforce: By supporting ExpandED, companies can help develop the workforce of the future.
Become a Gala Partner
Support life-changing programs and resources for educators and students across New York City.